Volunteer to Make a Difference!
Help us in our mission to bring the arts to underserved communitites of Monterey County.
It would be impossible to produce FNM and our outreach projects without the help of volunteers. Volunteer individually or as part of a group! Get involved right now as well as on December 31st!
Sign Up to Volunteer Now!
Students: Build up your community service hours; volunteer in a fun and creative environment! Expand your resumé with relevant experience; service learning hours may be available for certain projects. Call the office at (831) 373-4778, and we'll find a volunteer opportunity that fits your interests and skills.
Check out these special volunteer opportunities:
RetroAuto Volunteers at the Concours d'Elegance
A great opportunity for individuals as well as groups volunteering together! Must be over 18 (16 with parent).
- Outstanding benefits for Volunteers: Concours Ticket ($375), Logo Vest or Jacket, included lunch, great after-party!
- Help with set-up on Tuesday and Wednesday or tear-down late afternoon Sunday
- Interact with Concours visitors as a greeter at RetroAuto Thursday through Saturday
- Sell posters to attendees at RetroAuto or on Peter Hays Hill Thursday through Sunday
Volunteer for the July 4th Celebration in Monterey
Another great opportunity for individuals as well as groups volunteering together!
- Help to design and build our float for the July 4th Parade
- Ride on the float or walk along side in the parade
- Cook or sell hamburgers/veggieburgers to guests at Monterey 's Backyard BBQ after the parade. This is a fundraiser for FNM
- Assist with the FNM arts booth at the Backyard BBQ
YEAR-ROUND VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES AT FNM
- Office Assistance is always needed! From helping with phones to organization to working with computer programs
- Run Errands - Deliver and pick up items as needed, distribute posters & buttons
- Outreach - Assist children and adults with art outreach projects
- Photo and Video - with your own equipment, be a staff photographer or videographer
- Visual Arts/Painting - help to create large scale art and murals for FNM
- Graphic Arts - use your skills to design signs, flyers and posters
- Social Media and Web - report/blog on current happenings using Twitter and Facebook! Design and make website updates
- Event Operations - work in event management and hospitality for our various outreach programs
- Tech & Production - work on event production behind the scenes; great experience for theatrical careers
- Staging and Loading - help with event production, loading and moving equipment and art