Volunteer to Make a Difference!
Help us bring the 24th annual First Night Monterey New Year's Eve community arts celebration to historic downtown Monterey!
It would be impossible to produce FNM without the help of volunteers. Volunteer individually or as part of a group! Get involved right now as well as on the 31st!
Sign Up Now!
Work 4+ hours on December 31st between 2 pm and 1am; receive a free admission button for First Night Monterey 2017 and a free meal at our hospitality venue!
Students: Build up your community service hours; volunteer in a fun and creative environment! Expand your resumé with relevant experience; service learning hours may be available for certain projects. Call the office at (831) 373-4778, and we'll find a volunteer opportunity that fits your interests and skills.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR(S) FOR FNM 2017 EVENT ORIENTATION
All event volunteers are requested to attend ONE meeting. Three meetings are scheduled:
- Saturday, December 17th at 3:00 PM 12/17/2016 03:00 PM 12/17/2016 5:00 PM America/Los_Angeles Vol Orientation Orientation for volunteers at First Night Monterey 542 Archer St, Monterey FIrst Night Monterey firstname.lastname@example.org false MM/DD/YYYY
- Sunday, December 18th at 3:00 PM 12/18/2016 03:00 PM 12/18/2016 5:00 PM America/Los_Angeles Vol Orientation Orientation for volunteers at First Night Monterey 542 Archer St, Monterey FIrst Night Monterey email@example.com false MM/DD/YYYY
- Wednesday, December 28th at 6:00 PM 12/28/2016 06:00 PM 12/28/2016 8:00 PM America/Los_Angeles Vol Orientation Orientation for volunteers at First Night Monterey 542 Archer St, Monterey FIrst Night Monterey firstname.lastname@example.org false MM/DD/YYYY
Please Note: Meetings are at the First Night Monterey Office and Art Studio
Archer Park Community Center, 542 Archer Street, between Hoffman and McClellan (5 blocks uphill from Lighthouse Avenue)
Directions to First Night Monterey Office
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES AT FNM
- Office Assistance is always needed! From helping with phones to organization to working with computer programs
- Run Errands - Deliver and pick up items as needed, distribute posters & buttons
- Outreach - Assist children and adults with art outreach projects
- Photo and Video - with your own equipment, be a staff photographer or videographer
- Visual Arts/Painting - help to create large scale art and murals for FNM
- Graphic Arts - use your skills to design signs, flyers and posters
- Social Media and Web - report/blog on current happenings using Twitter and Facebook! Design and make website updates
- Event Operations - work at First Night in event management and hospitality
- Tech & Production - work on event production behind the scenes; great experience for theatrical careers
- Staging and Loading - help with event production, loading and moving equipment and art December 29 - 31