You can make a difference!
* Office Assistance - is always needed
* Tech & Production Activities - help with event behind the scenes
* Photo and Video Production - be a staff photographer or videographer
* Visual Art - create large scale sea creatures made from recycled materials
* Graphic arts - use your skills to make signs and posters
* Painters - assist with painting large murals for backdrops
* Event operations - work at the event as site manager, hospitality, retail sales
* Social Media and Web Production - report on current happenings using Twitter and Facebook
First Night Monterey depends on volunteer support not just the night of the celebration, but year 'round as well. Help at the Old Monterey Marketplace kiosk in the fall, assist with button distribution and more. We count on you to bring this wonderful First Night Monterey celebration to our community year after year!
Please complete your application today. Don't miss out on being a part of this wonderful celebration.
Join the FUN!
Become a Volunteer TODAY!
Fill out an online interest form now and we will contact you
Or, download the volunteer forms: PDF .
Send your completed and signed form to:
PO Box 185, Monterey, CA 93942, or fax to (831) 642-9860
If you can't volunteer time, you can still help:
to support First Night Monterey and our ArtWorks! outreach programs.
If you enjoy our annual celebration of the arts, why not consider becoming a Friend? Your tax-deductible gift to First Night® Monterey will have a lasting impact on our community. Call us and find out how you, your company or your service group can sponsor a venue!
Help us in our mission to bring the arts to underserved communities in Monterey County. First Night Monterey is a 503(c)(3) organization and your donations are fully tax-deductible.
First Night Monterey
Office: 542 Archer Street, Monterey, CA
Mail: P.O. Box 185, Monterey, CA 93942
© First Night Monterey 2014