MARK YOUR CALENDAR(S) FOR ORIENTATION
All volunteers are requested to attend ONE meeting.
Attend early to get your favorite assignment! The meetings are scheduled for:
- Thursday, December 18th at 6:00 PM
- Saturday, December 20th at 2:00 PM
- Sunday, December 28th at 2:00 PM
Please Note: Meetings are at the First Night Monterey Office and Art Studio
Archer Park Community Center, 542 Archer Street, between Hoffman and McClellan (5 blocks uphill from Lighthouse Avenue)
Directions to First Night Monterey Office
You can make a difference!
* Office Assistance - is always needed
* Tech & Production Activities - help with event behind the scenes
* Photo and Video Production - be a staff photographer or videographer
* Visual Art - create large scale sea creatures made from recycled materials
* Graphic arts - use your skills to make signs and posters
* Painters - assist with painting large murals for backdrops
* Event operations - work at the event as site manager, hospitality, retail sales
* Social Media and Web Production - report on current happenings using Twitter and Facebook
You can volunteer individually or as part of a group - make it a party!
Students age 16 and over: Build up your community service hours volunteering in a fun and creative environment! Call the office at (831) 373-4778, and let's see if we can find a volunteer slot that fits your interests and skills. Get involved right now, as well as on December 31!
Work a 3 1/2 hour shift at First Night Monterey - See the event for free!
(Must be able to attend an orientation meeting in December). It would not be possible to accommodate over 20,000 people in 20-plus venues and nine hours of programming without the support of hundreds of volunteers.
First Night Monterey depends on volunteer support not just the night of the celebration, but year 'round as well. Help at the Old Monterey Marketplace kiosk in the fall, assist with button distribution and more. We count on you to bring this wonderful First Night Monterey celebration to our community year after year!
Please complete your application today. Don't miss out on being a part of this wonderful celebration.
Join the FUN!
Become a Volunteer TODAY!
Fill out an online interest form now and we will contact you
Or, download the volunteer forms: PDF .
Send your completed and signed form to:
PO Box 185, Monterey, CA 93942, or fax to (831) 642-9860
If you can't volunteer time, you can still help:
to support First Night Monterey and our ArtWorks! outreach programs.
If you enjoy our annual celebration of the arts, why not consider becoming a Friend? Your tax-deductible gift to First Night® Monterey will have a lasting impact on our community. Call us and find out how you, your company or your service group can sponsor a venue!
Help us in our mission to bring the arts to underserved communities in Monterey County. First Night Monterey is a 503(c)(3) organization and your donations are fully tax-deductible. Through December 31, your donation matched!
First Night Monterey
Office: 542 Archer Street, Monterey, CA
Mail: P.O. Box 185, Monterey, CA 93942
Keep in Touch
© First Night Monterey 2014