Save $ - Buy Your First Night Buttons Early!
Button prices increase December 14th
Buy Buttons online beginning in November, and after Thanksgiving at these retailers and organizations:
- All Monterey County Safeway Stores
- Walgreens in Monterey, Seaside and Marina
- 7-Eleven Stores- Monterey and Del Rey Oaks
- Monterey Sports Center, Monterey (cash only)
- Rabobank- Gonzales, Marina and Pacific Grove
Children 5 and under are admitted FREE!
First Night buttons are not refundable - First Night is a rain or shine event! Prices subject to change until purchased.
FIRST NIGHT MONTEREY ADMISSION BUTTONS GIVE YOU:
- From 3pm to midnight, multiple venues with 50+ Performances
- 8 Interactive Art Stations
- Twilight Procession
- Countdown-to-Midnight Finale Performance!
- 9 Hours of fabulous Art, Music and New Year's fun!
Admission Buttons can be purchased for a pre-event price online in November and at our retail locations throughout December.
- Buying a button ensures that First Night Monterey offers the best in community arts and performing acts.
- Your button supports the First Night Monterey celebration and directly supports the artists fees.
- Many FNM venues are indoors, and an admission button is your ticket to these performances!
ADULT BUTTON (16 and older)
$18 Early Bird Price November through December 14th
$22 Advance Purchase Price through December 30th
$25 Full Price December 31 (Day of Celebration), available at Event
YOUTH BUTTON (6-15 years old)
$10 Early Bird Price November through December 14th
$15 Advance Purchase Price through December 30th
$18 Full Price December 31 (Day of Celebration), available at Event
SPECIAL FAMILY PACK (Sold Online Only)
$50 Early Bird Price November through December 14th
$70 Advance Purchase Price through December 28th
$86 Full Price when purchased separately at Event
A special thanks to our Button Vendors and their staff!!
On December 31, buy buttons after 3pm at kiosks located at First Night Monterey
2019 BUTTON DESIGN
Alex Crapo is the designer of the First Night Monterey 2019 poster and buttons. Artist, Musician, Traveler, Storyteller. Alex is a CSUMB Design major who works to capture the human experience through her work. At the crossroads of design and art there is a connection that can be made through the conscious communication of ideas, experiences and emotion. She combines an empathy for the consumer experience with her natural talent, creating unique and memorable visuals.
Bobbi Long, Associate Professor of Communication Design at California State University of Monterey Bay (CSUMB), teaches the Publication Design and Service Learning. Her students compete to provide the graphics for the First Night Monterey poster design.