Where to Buy Buttons
Button Sales will Open in November for First Night Monterey 2015
FIRST NIGHT MONTEREY ADMISSION BUTTONS GIVE YOU:
From 3pm until midnight: Over 20 venues with 70 Performances, 8 Art Stations, Twilight Procession
2 Countdown-to-Midnight Finale Performances!
9 Hours of fabulous Art, Music and New Year's fun all the way into the New Year!
Buying an admission button ensures that First Night Monterey offers the best in community arts and performing acts. Your button supports the First Night Monterey celebration and directly supports the artists fees. 85% of FNM venues are indoors, and an admission button is your ticket to these performances!
First Night buttons are not refundable - First Night is a rain or shine event!
Children 5 and under are admitted FREE!
During December, buy buttons online and at these retailers and organizations:
- All Monterey County Safeway Stores
- Walgreens in Monterey, Seaside and Marina
- Nob Hill Markets, Monterey and Salinas
- Monterey Sports Center, Monterey
- Monterey Museum of Art, Monterey
- Rabobank N.A., Marina, Pacific Grove, Gonzales
- Castroville - North County Park and Recreation District
A special thanks to our Button Vendors and their staff!!
On December 31, buy buttons
after 3pm at kiosks located at First Night Monterey (map - look for the purple i )
- On Pacific St near Colton Hall (until 5pm)
- On DelMonte Avenue at Portola Plaza in front of the Conference Center
- On Alvarado Street near Ordway Pharmacy